Akhriste sida aad la socoto Dalkeena Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland waxa uu xornimadiisa lasoo noqday 18 kii May 1991, In ka badan 24 sano oo aynu xor ahayn wali aqoonsi kamaynaan helin Dawladaha ka jira Dunidan aynu ku noolahay.
Ka hadli mayno Ahmiyadda siyaasadeed iyo dhaqaale ee aynu ka heli lahayn Aqoonsi iyo Ictiraaf aynu dunida ka hello,Ka hadli mayno inta aynu xuquuq aynu lahayn ku waynay maqnaanshihiisa,ka hadli mayno in la duudsiyay oo la inkiray xataa jiritaankeena dad ahaaneed iyo dal ahaaneedba.Hase ahaatee waxa aynu ka hadli doonaa akhriste,maxaa la inoo aqoonsan waayay? Ma xukumadaha Somaliland ee kala danbeeyay ayaan dadaalkii laga rabay la iman? Ma caqabado aynaan arkayn oo ku gudban in la ina aqoonsado ayaa jira?xagee wax ka xun yihiin?
Su’aalahaa iyo kuwa kale ayaynu ku lafa guri doonaa Doodan furan,oo aanu idinla wadaagayno,Fikirkaaga Caafimaadka qabaa waa muhiim,ka illaali hadalada xanafta iyo xajiinta leh,shakhsi weerar iyo aflgaado way inaga reeban tahay.
Dooda maanta waxaynu kaga hadli doonaa:
Wasaarada arimaha dibada ee Somaliland ma tahay mid u diyaarsan in ay dalkan Aqoonsi u keento?
Ma haysaa dariiqii saxda ahaa ee ay ku kasban lahayd beesha caalamka ?
Muwaadin Wasaarada Arimaha Dibadda ee Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland ,Waa mid ka mid ah Wasaaradaha ugu muhiimsan dalkeena,Waa Wasaarada u xilsaaran raadinta iyo soo dhicinta xaq ay umadda ree Somaliland lahayd oo laga duudsiyay,Waa wasaarada u qaybsan inay dalkan u keento ictiraaf iyo aqoonsi buuxa oo uu Beesha Caalamka kaga mid noqdo,Waa ta laga sugayo in ay xidhiidh fiican u samayso dal iyo dad go’doonsan oo dunida inteeda kale ka xidhan,Xidhiidh dublamaasiyadeed iyo mid dhaqaale labadaba.
Haddii Wasaaradu muhiimada intaa leeg ay leedahay,Ma galinay dadaalkii ay mudnayd?
- Wasaarada Arimaha Dibadu wakhtigan waxay ku kooban tahay shakhsi kali ah (Wasiirka Arimha Dibadda) ,Akhriste ma kula tahay in loo baahan yahay in la abuuro koox khubaro ah oo hagta siyaasada Arimaha dibada.
- Somaliland waxay leedahay Wakiilo u jooga dalalka caalamka,Ma garan karaa inta wakiil ee aynu leenahay? Ma Joogaan meelihii muhiimka ahaa ee looga baahnaa? Ma yihiin dad aqoon u leh hawsha loo dirayna kasoo bixi kara? Ma hellaan Taageerada ay u baahnyiin (dhaqaale,xafiisyo iyo agab kaleba)
- Wadamada waaweyn ee dunidu aqoonsiga somaliland waxay ku xidhaan in marka hore Midawga Africa uu ina aqoonsado,waa sidee xidhiidhka aynu la leenay wadamada Africa? Urur Goboleedka IGAD sidee ayaynu isku nahay? Muxuu leegyahay xidhiidhka inaga dhexeeya wadamada safka hore Ethiopia,Kenya iyo Jibouti?
Jawaabaha su’aalahaa iyo kuwa kaleba adiga ayaan kaa sugynaa Muwadin ,ka qayb qaado fikirkaagu waxa laga yaabaa inuu wax tar badan keeno,waad mahadsantiin.
Gabiley News Networks (GNN) puts forward some key questions to the public
Gabiley News Network (GNN) will be conducting some debates and discussions around the good governance and leadership of the current Somaliland government. We want to what our visitors and followers think of the topics posted and they will be able to come back with the relevant comments and feedback. We will then select the best selection of viewpoints and publish on the website.
Please note that the idea is to bring the pressing topics and issues to the forefront and seek solutions, putting the blames anyone. At GNN our motive is to remain neutral and serve for what is best for our national interest.
Today the first set of questions we are posting for our visitors and followers covers a range of topics around the Somaliland Foreign Ministry. We are asking the following questions and the comments from our contributors will be posted on the site.
- The Somaliland Foreign Ministry, is it just a one person portfolio or the basis of the foreign policy of Somaliland is something developed and progressed by an experienced team in the Ministry?
- There are Somaliland Representatives around the World, do the people know how many of them, the current missions in terms of their locations and whether or not they are capable of progressing the interests of Somaliland?
- On the other hand, do they receive the required support and assistance from the central government in order to progress the national interests of the Somaliland nation?
- Do the Diaspora communities realise that the 18th May events held outside Somaliand can be used a platform to push the national agenda of Sovereignty and Recognition?
- Between 5-20th July there has been large European Elections, do the Diaspora communities take the initiatives in these important calendars, in collaborations with the Somaliland Foreign Ministry?
Please send us your comments and feedback by answering the questions above and we will promise to post your comments and answers on the GNN site.
Gabiley News Network(GNN)
Here are some of the views of our readers.
1. kaid askar
Here are my personal views of those set questions to the public.
(1) I did not know that the whole ministerial portfolioiis one man job but if that is the case then, things have to change sooner than later and it must be more than one man fight. It think the answer lies according to Prof Samatar’s suggestions. Talented, loyal and impartiality. One has to keep in mind though. If you have your peoples recognition, there is no need to beg for and Thailand is one good example.
The selection of foreigner representatives has never been based on talents and strategic point of view but totally being based on tribal, political party and friendship connection therefore it,s pointless to expect any thing from them but the answer is simply. They never contributed at all for Somaliland road to be recognized.
(3) Somaliland must recognize that the regional states will never give even the benefit of doubt let alone acknowledging their struggle to be a free country. Therefore Somaliland politicians have to stop expecting Djibouti and Ethiopia to bless their conquest. It will never happen and just in case I,m wrong, then they will be the last ones to do so. Of these countries except Kenya, Somaliland must stop to being yes man and easily manipulated by these two countries. Case in point, Ethiopian secret services collected personal information in Somaliland and when they were accidentally caught red handed in Gabiley, the whole country quickly went into appeased mode rather confronted and questioning why such a heinous action has taken place in Somaliland. The second one is just the latest incidence where Somaliland nationals were blind folded in Somaliand shipped to Djibouti instead of giving them their national rights in the their own country.
2. mahad mohamed